Our Metro Hospice Care team is here to support the terminally ill and their families. We will help you understand and prepare for what is ahead mentally, physically, and spiritually. You will not be alone!
Hospice is a choice, not a requirement. You may choose to withdraw from hospice at any time to seek other medical treatments.
The Metro Hospice Care team includes:
- Nurses and Physicians
- Certified Nurse Aides
- Spiritual Support
- Social Worker
- Bereavement Coordinator
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy as needed
Our services include:
- 24 hour availability
- Medical equipment and supplies related to your hospice diagnosis
- Pain and symptom management
When is it time for Hospice?
Many people wonder when it is the right time for Hospice. This is a question best answered by you and your care team. Some questions to consider include:
- Do you want to take control of decisions regarding medical care during the course of your illness?
- Are you concerned about the effects of your illness on family and friends?
- If you live in your home, do you have the support you need?